Estella, your beautiful eyes are so convincing. When you ask for a favor I look at you and see the urge in your heart through your eyes. My dear friend. Estella, did you ever think about how your eyes is best friends with your mind? Your eyes work hard and is a slave for your mind. Just remember, nothing lasts forever. It all perishes after all, but the one thing that stands out in you besides your marble blue eyes is your soul. I see your motives and your heart for others. All your hard work inspires me to work harder. All your struggles and fears become mine when you share. I enjoy our every conversation and every project. Most of all, i enjoy our time with God. I feel renewed everytime we ding for Him. I'm excited with all the gardening you've taught me. i'm showing off all the weight I've lost working out a sweat to accomplish outside work. Estella, only if you knew how after all day spent with you, our little break, our little time for relaxation, it refills my soul. the whole day counted indeed, but that little time was written down and everyone around me benefits. Girl, I look forward to many more things to do and learn. After seeing what that little time of woship does to me and those around me, I want to extend that time. Estella, those miniature moments we spend with God are the times that the Heavens above thunder with joy and laughter. May we find wats to extend that moment in time which will carry us eternally into His presence. I love you girl.
Oh, by the way, I'm reading 2 Corinthians 4:16-18. Check it out and tell me what you think. I love your insights. They mean the world to me. Hugs and Kisses. I'll be up in the morning so count on me.
Thanks for helping me work out. You middle name should have been Duracelle:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment